There’s a new Virtual Reality experience in town, the Canadian Compass VR 360 experience at Metropolis at Metrotown will take you on a trip across Canada without having to worry about flights or accommodations, or packing for that matter.
You can experience Niagara Falls in Ontario, Dog Sledding across Alberta, Hiking in BC and the Aurora Borealis as it dances across the sky in the Northwest Territories just to name a few of the Canadian highlights.
If you haven’t experienced Virtual Reality yet here are 5 things you need to know:
1. Everything seems so realistic it’s hard to believe you aren’t actually there
2. It’s a unique experience that is fun for almost all ages (this is best suited to the 8+ crowd)
3. Whether you’re playing a game or exploring a new place it’s amazing to feel like you’re part of the action
4. You feel the motions of everything around you and all of the sensations that go along with the activity
5. As soon as you put on the VR goggles you are transported to a different place where you are in control of everything
Be sure to stop by Metropolis at Metrotown between noon and 7pm daily until July 3 to try out Canadian Compass for yourself.
The boy is our resident 10 year old blogger extraordinaire. He loves adventure, animals and Lego. He is passionate about caring for our environment and all of the creatures in it. He is an active Citizen Science Leader, Earth Ranger and Earth Hour Champion. His goal is to visit every corner of every country on earth and surf every ocean. Follow him on Instagram @thebraydenerickson