Nurturing health, connection and joy
for mother and baby
We provide high quality breastfeeding information, support and supplies to women and their families both before and after the birth of their baby. We established this comprehensive service in order to protect, promote and support breastfeeding in our community.
Services We Provide
Our services do not require a referral.
- Lactation Consultant Services for before and after birth: prenatal assessment, help with latching, preventing or healing nipple pain, increasing milk supply, inducing lactation for adopting moms, planning for returning to work and more. We offer clinic and home based appointments. Please contact us to set up an appointment. In urgent cases you can reach our lactation consultant outside of business hours. Please listen to our voice message for details – 604-609-3550.
- Prenatal Breastfeeding Classes designed to help pregnant women and their support team get breastfeeding off to the best start. This three hour evening class is taught by a lactation consultant.
- Sale of Supplies to Support Breastfeeding – we offer a wide range of supplies to assist you with breastfeeding. We sell the Medela® line of products as well as Gaia Garden Herbals® tea and tincture for breastfeeding moms. You can purchase items through our website using PayPal or by visiting us at Bloom.
- Breast Pump Rentals – we are Medela® Rental Station – these hospital grade pumps are effective, time saving and easy to use. We have pumps specially programmed to pump for premature babies and to establish lactation/bring in milk. Please contact us to arrange rental.
- Resource for Information on breastfeeding friendly complementary services to assist with breastfeeding and healing after birth.
- Public awareness initiatives to protect, promote and support breastfeeding.
Contact: 408-1033 Davie Street
phone – 604-609-3550
fax – 604-628-3369
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their Website
and Be Social! Find Bloom Breastfeeding Centre on: