- This event has passed.
Charity Shopping Night
November 14, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Willowbrook Shopping Centre’s Charity Shopping Night takes place at the centre on Tuesday, November 14 from 6:30 to 9:30pm. This exclusive ticketed shopping event will allow attendees to enjoy an elevated holiday shopping experience, help local charities, and take advantage of exclusive savings at the same time.
The event will feature $20,000+ in prizes, gift with purchase offer, free refreshments, live entertainment, store specials of up to 50% off, and more!
100% of ticket proceeds will benefit local charities. If your registered charity would like to be involved please contact Kaylesha Penner at email@example.com.
All event attendees must have an event ticket. Enter the event through the main exterior doors or through the interior Sears, Hudson’s Bay, or Toys R Us doors.
$10 Tickets: Available via:
• Partner charities (cash only) up to 6:00pm on November 14
• Willowbrook’s Customer Service Centre (cash only) up to 6:00pm on November 14
• Online at link on website (credit card only) up to 6:30pm on November 13
Night-of-Event Tickets: Available for purchase at the shopping centre’s north entrance starting at 6:30 the night of the event (cash only)
100% of the event ticket sale proceeds will go to participating charities.
• Autism Speaks Canada
• British Columbia Conservation Foundation: Northern Spotted Owl Breeding Program
• Crohn’s & Colitis Canada – Fraser Valley West Chapter
• Heart & Stroke Foundation
• Ishtar Transition Housing Society
• Langley Association For Community Living
• Langley Community Services Society
• Langley Memorial Hospital Foundation
• Langley Pos-Abilities Society
• Langley School District Foundation
• Langley Senior Resources Society
• Lower Mainland Down Syndrome Society
• Salvation Army Gateway of Hope
• Small Animal Rescue Society of BC
• Special Olympics British Columbia
• Gold: Golden Tree Jewellers, Graham Construction and Engineering, Hudson’s Bay, Langley Advance, Langley times, Vancouver Giants
• Silver: Bench, Northern Reflections, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
• Bronze: Allegra Printing, Bootlegger, Suburbia Studios, Uno Digital, Quilts Etc., Paladin Security
• Supporter: Aldila Boutique, Arctic Canadian Diamond, Bath & Body Works, Below the Belt, Ben Moss, Boathouse, Carillion, Carmichael Engineering, Cherry Hill, Coles, Escents, Five Star Marketing, FreshSlice, Image Group Inc, La Senza, Langley Stealth, Le Chateau, Metalsmiths, Mountain Warehouse, Nutrition House, Oxygen Yoga Langley, Pearle Vision, Purdy’s Chocolates, Sammy J’s, Screenguild Signs Ltd, Serena Fashions, Shoe Warehouse, Showcase, Starbucks, Telus, The Body Shop, The Dog’s Ear, Townhall Langley, Warehouse One, White Spot, Zealous Art and Painting
We hope you can join us for this fun shopping night and help local charities in our community.
For more event details please visit http://www.shopwillowbrook.com/charity-shopping-night-2017/